Join us for these upcoming events
Read about our past events
In the wake of their grief of losing Sam in late August, the Sam Day community of Portland, Oregon gathered +
Thank you to TCU’s Pi Kapps for donating their time to PROJECT ELF 2016!! These strong young men made a +
Patient Support and Resources
Navigate the tabs below to find available resources. Have a relevant, helpful organization or resource you want to include? Contact us and let us know!
- A Guide to the Sarcoma Universe for Those Who Have Just Arrived
- Team Sarcoma YouTube Channel
- Young Adult Cancer Information
- SeventyK – Research Articles on Young Adult Cancer
- General Information About Childhood Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Dr. Maki explains sarcomas
- Sarcoma Alliance: http://sarcomaalliance.org
- Psychological Adaptation, Coping, and Distress in Adult-Onset Soft Tissue Sarcomas – Although this article deals with adult patients with soft tissue sarcomas, we believe it is extremely helpful for medical teams, patients and caregivers dealing with all types of sarcoma and ages.
AYA Fertility Program
As a young college student, my cancer diagnosis completely flipped my life upside down. I love children, and the thought of not having a family broke my heart. Preserving my fertility healped ease the heartbreak. I now have a future to look forward to. Galen Storey
The ability to have children can be affected by cancer treatment such as chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. We’ve partnered with Moncrief Cancer Institute to help young adult cancer patients with a number of fertility preservation options. Learn more about the fertility program at the link below.